Jalan Gambut, Kuantan
Set at the heart of Pahang Darul Makmur’s capital, this hotel in
Kuantan City presents an ideal abode for corporate travellers and holidaymakers in the east coast of the country. Standing behind the Berjaya Megamall, it is only 20 minutes from the airport and 15 minutes from public transport terminals.
Hotel Grand Continental Kuantan’s location along Jalan Gambut also provides easy access to several government offices, corporate buildings, banks, financial institutions, and other points of interest, such as the following:
- Tanjung Lumpur (a famous dining area) – 5-minute drive
- Wet and night market – 5-minute drive
- Darul Makmur Stadium – 5-minute drive
- Teluk Chempedak (a vibrant beach area) – 10-minute drive
- Taman Teruntum Mini Zoo – 12-minute drive
Moreover, the beach town of Cherating, which is home to a cultural village and a turtle sanctuary, is only a 30-minute drive from this hotel in Kuantan, Malaysia.